Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Buy a Lottery!

Yesterday was my lucky day. I got my genetics midterm back, and not only did I pass, I got a B plus! I was so sure I flunked that I cried all day after taking it. The prof gave everybody an extra 10 points because she made it so hard that nobody finished and the average score was 70.

I was so happy that I decided to try tracking down my chemistry credits again. This time Macalester did find my records! They are sending out my transcript this week.

This was such an unusual run of luck for me that I ran right out and bought a powerball ticket! I never win such things so I only spent a buck, but it seemed like a good idea.

I promised you Martha's Banana cake recipe, so here it is.

Banana Cake

Mix together:
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
2-4 mashed, ripe bananas

bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool.

Frosting:
1 small box instant banana pudding
1 1/4 cups cold milk
Mix until thickened, then fold in 8oz cool whip.

Frost cake, store in refrigerator.

No comments: