Monday, October 27, 2008

Disclaimer

Here's the warning: I'm not very exciting. This is not a blog full of high adventure and hot secrets (I wish). But my favorite blogs are written by stay-at-home moms so maybe there is hope that you'll like it anyway.

Maybe you'd like some recipes? I'll throw some in. I like to cook, I have an embarrassing amount of recipes, I keep the ones I cut out of magazines, etc. in 3-ring binders. Some of them are downright odd. I made this one for the confirmation brunch at church this last Saturday. This egg bake features White Castle Hamburgers! Yep, sliders. It is more popular with burly men and teenage boys than with ladies, but burly men and boys are my life.

Slider Egg Bake

12 White Castle hamburgers or cheeseburgers
6 eggs
3 cups milk
3/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp pepper
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese

Grease a 9X13 pan and put the burgers in it (frozen is fine). Mix eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper and pour over sliders. Sprinkle cheese over the top and refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes (uncovered).

See? that was interesting and easy! Shop around for the burgers, they are much more expensive at County Market than at SuperTarget.

1 comment:

Sue Nordquist said...

Ha - I must try, since burly men and boys are also my life!