Monday, November 10, 2008

Out of the closet

After writing my blog in secret for a couple of weeks, I gathered my courage and told my friends I was writing one. Thanks to all for your encouraging comments and e-mails!

I have also decided that maybe there have been enough photos of me and posting photos of my kids will not necessarily result in their being kidnapped. (Note to kidnappers: My kids are likely bigger than you and have permission to fight dirty with perverts. If being picked up by someone other than mom and dad, our family password is "Run, I'm a murderer", said very loudly and repeatedly).

Anyway, we went to my sister's house on Sunday afternoon for her oldest son's birthday. That's Sam in the middle of Nick and Nate. (I have permission to post Sam's photo) I was pretty crabby when I got there due to bake sale overload, but man, there's something about hanging out with family. I soon felt much better (it was not the beer, I was drinking Diet Coke).

Tomorrow's episode: Did my hubby get a deer?

No comments: